ABOUT LOTUS HEALTH & REJUVENATION
WHY LOTUS HEALTH?
MEET THE FOUNDERS
Genesis Grullon, MSN, FNP-BC
Carolina Mora, MSN, FNP-BC
The O-shot ® is a nonsurgical procedure that uses growth factors from one’s blood to stimulate vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation to activate the Female Orgasm System and decrease, if not eliminate urinary incontinence. Research has shown that over 40% of women experience low libido and dysfunction to some extent.
After the O-Shot (R) women report:
- > Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- > Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- > A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- > Stronger orgasm
- > More frequent orgasm
- > Increased sexual desire
- > Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- > Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia
- (painful intercourse)
- > Increased natural lubrication
- > Decreased or resolved urinary incontinence
FemiLift is a state-of-the-art, minimally-invasive outpatient solution that incorporates CO2 laser technology to provide optimal care for various feminine concerns.
The FemiLift is Safe. Fast. No downtime. No pain.
- > Vaginal Tightening
- > Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
- > Vaginal Dryness and Recurrent Infections
- > GSM (Genito-Urinary Syndrome of Menopause)
- > Post Delivery Rehabilitation
FemiTight – A three minute, noninvasive, nonablative, CO2 fractional laser-based therapy for external labia tightening and rejuvenation. The FemiTight results in immediate effects on patient comfort, self-image and self-esteem.
What is The P-Shot ®?
The P-shot ® is a nonsurgical procedure that uses one’s own growth factors to naturally stimulate penile rejuvenation.
Men have reported:
- > Improved sexual capabilities
- > Enhanced appearance
- > Increased blood flow and circulation
- > Increased sexual stamina
- > Increased sensation and pleasure
- > Increased firmness of erection
With the Pixel CO2, laser light passes through the patented Pixel® micro optics lens array to penetrate the skin with tiny thermal channels. This creates an ablative and thermal effect in only these channels, a micro-injury, without disturbing the surrounding tissue. The tissue surrounding the micro-injury sites (about 15-20 percent of the treatment area) starts the process of healing. The intact, undamaged skin around the treatment site is what promotes quicker healing for a faster recovery.
- > Scars
- > Skintags
- > Wrinkles
- > Bleaching
- > External labia tightening and rejuvenation
OUR SERVICES IN THE MEDIA
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
CONTACT US NOW!
Find us at 635 Madison Ave, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10022
Call us toll free at +1 (855) LOTUS-HR (568-8747)